When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1934 Elgin restored value and restore cost question!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I wonder where or how the so called experts I showed serial numbers to did such a bad job identifying the make and model and why they thought it is a 34 made in Ohio

Can I have the big hat to wear too urrr not a bike guy just got excited cause of what I now have learned was bad information. But that why I came here to learn

GOOB83 , YOU ARE A riot , one of the best ,(CATFISH)----- smartest people walking earth ,is giving you a number 1 lesson in CYCLE SCHOOL , and you are not listening or learning , ...???? you are sentenced to a lifetime of homework and sitting in the corner .

Easy now Walter, give the guy a break. He's asked questions and we're getting the answers for him :)

I wonder where or how the so called experts I showed serial numbers to did such a bad job identifying the make and model and why they thought it is a 34 made in Ohio

they are misinformed. The advice you got here is spot on. Mike

300.00 current condition
1500.00 plus to restore correctly (plus needed parts)
700.00 to 800.00 value after proper restoration

it is a joke , please remove if it offended anyone , not my intention , to cause any heartache or problem- that bike would never sell ,if restored , most will want original , like the example for 200 do not be mis -informed by value or rarity , look on ebay , or auction post sales .send me some photos of anything you do not want , or something you want to know about , thanks [email protected] 407 697 3999 ,, move to the front row and learn ,

Last edited:
This bicycle is very similar to yours but it does have the rack and tank and it sold for $400 shipped.
Look at post #3 on this thread.
http://thecabe.com/vbulletin/showth...r-sale-gt-gt-gt-gt-gt-gt-gt-gt-gt-gt-gt-gt-gt
P1160146_zps97e245fb-1.jpg

OK,you smart asses.The guy asked for info and says he isnt a bike guy.If any of you guys think these are worth $1000/$1500 put up your money LOL.....This is a nice original with working lights........
Elgin 1939.jpg
Elgin 1939 1.jpg

Back