When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1934 Mead Ranger Motorbike Re-list

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
$3000
Zipcode

Freqman1

Riding a '37 Dayton Super Streamline
I had this bike sold but noticed upon disassembly that the entire frame had been repainted. The rack and tank are both original paint. Despite the repaint this is still a nice, early deluxe motorbike with a lot going for it. Has the horn and button (untested-not wired), Delta Defender (re-chrome original. Rear lens needs replaced), a nice set of red block T10S (blocks are likely repos-pedals original), Mead scripted headlight (nice-no dents), NOS battery can, correct brown repo grips, has a fairly scarce set of rims that have the washers under the nipples (1st gen Aerocycle?), and rides on a set of BFG Silvertowns. Probably the nicest set of stainless fenders I've ever seen on one of these. I went through the hubs and bottom bracket and this is a good rider. A lot of bike for the money. Contact me for payment options. I can deliver to Get-A-Grip in November if pre-paid. Add $100 for shipping to lower 48. Buyer responsible for insurance (normally runs about $16 per thousand).

Please email any questions to [email protected] Thanks, Shawn

Back