When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 1934 Mead Ranger Motorbike

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
$2500 obo delivered to MLC
Zipcode

Freqman1

Riding a '37 Dayton Super Streamline
I'm listing some bikes, a tricycle, and parts in the next few days. I prefer to deliver to Memory Lane and first consideration will be given to those that will be there to accept delivery. All items must be paid for before I load them in the trailer. If you need shipping it won't be fast and I'm not even promising I will ship. For items like fenders, racks, wheels, tires... the shipping is a deal breaker for most so I'm not even interested in doing these types of things.

Here we have a pretty nice Ranger. Pics pretty much tell the story here. Has the horn and button, Delta Defender, a nice set of red block T10S, Mead scripted headlight, battery can, and rides on a set of BFG Silvertowns. Probably the nicest set of fenders I've ever seen on one of these. I went through the hubs and bottom bracket and this is a good rider. Need to make some room for new acquisitions. The cream and pins were repainted by an amateur. Not sure how much original is under that but the bike still presents well and with the pins cleaned up and knocked back a bit would look a lot better. A lot of bike for the money.

Please email any questions to [email protected] Thanks, Shawn

Shipped and insured to lower 48 add $200. Payment by PP FF, postal money orders, or cleared check. Still free to MLC. Under no circumstance will I accept PP GS. Thanks, Shawn

Back