When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1934 motobike tank question

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

lordscool

Finally riding a big boys bike
Got this tank Guy gave me a great deal and didn't realize it had a v frontend instead of angled for the Schwinn B1 1/2 frame instead of B10. Will it be a great hit on value if i use it instead of correct one? I do see some with the same one in them. Fits nice.
20210817_151959.jpg

Last edited:
Looks to me like a lot of stuff not right anyway plus a repaint so I don't think you'll hurt the value. Make it yours and have fun with it. V/r Shawn
There is nothing wrong with a repaint verses junk paint. But will have fun with it. they are all original parts to that Schwinn era, other than the seat.

There is nothing wrong with a repaint verses junk paint. But will have fun with it. they are all original parts to that Schwinn era, other than the seat.
Not sure what you mean by "original to the Schwinn era" but besides the seat I don't think the fenders, crank, and chainring are correct for a '34 B9/10E. V/r Shawn

Not sure what you mean by "original to the Schwinn era" but besides the seat I don't think the fenders, crank, and chainring are correct for a '34 B9/10E. V/r Shawn

Last edited:
Back