When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1934 schwinn Motobike B10E 28”

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Super nice bike! Here is the catalog page showing models

Actually here are the catalogue entries for the 28” bikes. Notice there is no “B” in the nomenclature. As I said before the “B” stands for “balloon” tire and the 28” bikes were referred to as “with REGULAR TIRES”. V/r Shawn

Super nice bike! Here is the catalog page showing models
View attachment 1217801
Hi. Do you have any inf about Mead Ranger 36, with Westfield frame on it self ears?
The mesure from top sit to the middle of the front arm crank is 21 1/2”.
I should be 28” or 26” like other woman’s bike? The diferent is that woman’s bike has no it self ears the frame. Is very interest frame.

Hi. Do you have any inf about Mead Ranger 36, with Westfield frame on it self ears?
The mesure from top sit to the middle of the front arm crank is 21 1/2”.
I should be 28” or 26” like other woman’s bike? The diferent is that woman’s bike has no it self ears the frame. Is very interest frame.
Wilfredo rather than hi-jacking this thread with something that has nothing to with a Schwinn I respectfully suggest you start another thread in the appropriate forum. V/r Shawn

Back