When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1934 Schwinn Motorbike....

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
This is an an unmolested bike you are considering buying why would restoring it be on your radar? Leave it along and covet it forever if you do buy it. Collectors are always willing to pay top dollar for authenticity. If you were to piece this bike together with parts, what would it cost you? The frame could bring around $200-300, the tank around $150-$200+, the chain ring $50-$85. The wheels and tires $200+, fenders $100-$150+ this is obviously a low-ball guesstimate and that's without the ancillary items needed to complete the bike. Now imagine the cost of painting it and having it chromed? You'll easily spend more money trying to piece one together then buying the original! Don't let anxiety beat you down...meet with owner and see what he's asking? Remember not to buy under pressure, sleep on it! And what ever you do... don't go into bankruptcy over an obsession...continued to think smart! Good Luck!

Does he have it advertised? Locally or nationally? That is always a good way to tell what things are worth,market value @ work. That bike isn't worth more than $500.00 to all but a few in the Detroit area,my hometown. I would think it's worth double that in a state where folks feel the economy is making a comeback. I really don't care for any bike before the curved downtube,say '37 or 38'? Not sure, so I'd pass on it @ nearly any price. Offer this guy what you're willing to pay,maybe it's worth $1000.00 to you?

Pat

Happy Thanksgiving to you all. No he does not have is advertised anywhere. It is just a guy with a small collection willing to part with a few of his prized bikes for the right prices. He doesn't have to sell...but would if he gets what he's asking. From what I have gathered...it is probably at best...a 900 dollar bike in his eyes and he won't probably budge at that price...he'll most likely keep it for anything less. He loosely priced it at 1000 when I first talked with him...but we will see what happens when I talk with him today....but I am not expecting much less. I really like the bike and I am really putting lots of thought into it. Thanks for all the replies again...it helps. Decisions decisions....

It is a B 10E Motorbike Fully Equipped

Last edited:
Back