1934 schwinn track bike project photos

• Please be aware: We have had several reports of members receiving private messages from newly registered members claiming that their friend has the part or bike they are looking for, and that they should email this person directly. This is a scam! If it looks even slightly suspicious, PLEASE REPORT this to us immediately so that we can investigate and if necessary, ban the member to prevent them from targeting other members. Thank you, CABE staff
Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
These ads go away when you register for an account!

redline1968

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Oct 16, 2008
Seattle, United States
here are the photos of my 1934 schwinn track bike project. it needs paint and correct rear hub and front hub. I have a front but not sure if its correct. I have 1 nos wood metal rim and just found 2 clinchers for it. the clinchers are in fine shape but need crome or paint. the seat is a vintage mesinger. there are no dents and cracks and the frame is straight. the paint was original black but just flaked off. the fork is crome. you can see the outline of the original badge i have a newer badge and a old one comming. cool and rare bike.

mark

JOEL

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
May 22, 2006
Birmingham, United States
Here's my 1934 Packard badged model R. I found this one at a yard sale, not for sale but in the garden with ivy freshly planted around it.

The orange decals are early Phillips 66 stickers, and it has red tread whitewall black rubber tires.

Attachments

redline1968

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Oct 16, 2008
Seattle, United States
not bad... where is the ivy? i found clinchers by accident. where's the crome fork? my references indicate that the 1937 and later, the crome was an option.

This ad goes away when you register for an account!