When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1934 SHELBY Motobike

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

RUDY CONTRATTI

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Well ,,its been a long time coming,,Here is our 1934 Shelby Motobike badged TRAVELER,which we picked up a while back .The model # is ST300 from what I was told. I started with the front end ,which had a bent fork ,My good buddy Jer.,,straightened that,trued the wheels ,and worked out Da kinks on Da rims,,He Re Built the Rear Morrow C4 with NOS parts ,along with Head Set Bearings ,Bottom Bracket Bearings,,ETC.The Battery Tube was cut down to size ,and I added a Wald 19 hole Perforated chain guard that I found in my Shop
Bob You came through,,re did the Persons Saddle Top ,My Good buddy Alan ,,who I Have never Met ,sent me the Bicycle Licence to get this Bike on Da Road .This Bike Rides like an Arrow

Would Love to See another ;)

Last edited:
Wonderful!! I really like it a lot! Could you reveal which parts were originally on this bike when found? Does this "Traveller" badge replace the original "Flying Cloud" as per the license, and does the license match the frames number? Can we see it? Very curious about this. Very well done Shelby refurbish. Post-Lindy moto but not a Big-Tank and rarely seen.....I do have a red one I am working on also...:sunglasses: Beautiful job, Muy Bueno amigo...

It was a long time coming, but WOW, what a sweet reveal! You knocked it outta da park Rudy!! Bravo!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was a long time coming, but WOW, what a sweet reveal! You knocked it outta da park Rudy!! Bravo!

Multiple replies - Yet another reason why Tapatalk sucks!

Last edited:
Back