When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 1934 Shelby Western Flyer

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

slick

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
1934 Shelby Western Flyer no seat, pedals, or dropstand or grips. $400 local or $475 shipped.
20170910_175539.jpg
20170910_175552.jpg
20170910_175558.jpg
20170910_175604.jpg
20170910_175626.jpg

Sold a long time ago. Sorry. Forgot about the ad.
Sold a long time ago. Sorry. Forgot about the ad.
I realize you sold this bike some time ago. If you have time, would it be possible to tell me anything you know about it? Where it was before you got it, where it went when you sold it, anything. You see, I have this bike in my garage, I bought in Iola, WI. at the swap meet. I live in upper michigan. The thing is, somewhere between you and me the bike got parted out. All I bought was a frame, a crank and a fork with a broken stem. After I got it home, I started to research the model and the only pics I found on the internet was the very bike I own. Fun story, but I would like to bring this one back to riding condition. Thank you for any info you or anyone else can provide. Jim

I realize you sold this bike some time ago. If you have time, would it be possible to tell me anything you know about it? Where it was before you got it, where it went when you sold it, anything. You see, I have this bike in my garage, I bought in Iola, WI. at the swap meet. I live in upper michigan. The thing is, somewhere between you and me the bike got parted out. All I bought was a frame, a crank and a fork with a broken stem. After I got it home, I started to research the model and the only pics I found on the internet was the very bike I own. Fun story, but I would like to bring this one back to riding condition. Thank you for any info you or anyone else can provide.

Jim

giphy gif twilight zone.gif

Good luck in your quest, Jim !!

,,,,, patric

Show us a picture of the serial number on the bottom of the crankcase. It could help, maybe not. Looks to be a 28" frame/fork?

Back