When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1935-36 Motorbike all or project

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Colt

Look Ma, No Hands!
Hi
I am still Looking for a 1935-36 Schwinn Motorbike. I would prefer a complete bike but I am open to just about anything. Rusty or Original or Restored. This is for my own personal use.
Thanks In advance for your help

Hi Colt, I have a beautifully restored 1936 B107 Motorbike that I might sell. It's almost all there the seat was stolen and the rear reflector is missing. It's very professionally done with no $$$ spared in the restoration. It's black and creme colored. Is this something you would be interested in? I'm located in Pittsburgh if you want to look at it.

Hi
I am still Looking for a 1935-36 Schwinn Motorbike. I would prefer a complete bike but I am open to just about anything. Rusty or Original or Restored. This is for my own personal use.
Thanks In advance for your help
I just posted a 36 frame fork and truss rod in the parts forum

0909181521a.jpg

0909181521c.jpg

0909181522.jpg

0909181521b.jpg

0909181520.jpg

0909181521.jpg

54F23FD7-325D-4B94-93CC-0C933133BF62.jpeg

Patina but solid. The rose bush in the basket grew around the bike and basket so it was cut off and left with it. Can send you more pics if your interested. Thanks

I have a 1936 in good housepaint condition..fenders are nice....still have the wire clips...tank is also nice...not rusty
...seat is good...has the original Aerocycle rear carrier....have two. One og...other is noce repop...Delta Gangway horn...correct front light...all there...chainguard...wheels...horn button...correct handlebars....easy restoration....3500.00 shipped....
Any interest
Dave

Back