When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1935-36 Skippy Tricycle - Unique Motorbike Bars

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

cr250mark

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Check this Tricycle I just picked up.
Very Cool Frame and Bars. Includes Crossbar and Headtube Nut. All Squared steel tubing.
Torrington pedals.
First one I have seen , figured id post may come in handy as reference with some of you guys out there.
Thanks.
Mark

SAM_9631.JPG

SAM_9633.JPG

SAM_9634.JPG

SAM_9642.JPG

SAM_9632.JPG

Bet that kid was the coolest toddler on the block:cool:

Maybe the 'squarest' on the block.

Seriously though, that is one cool trike. Really like those square truss rods and bars. Nice find Mark!

Found this restored Skippy in the Riding Toys book. It's a different model but has the same square bars but without the square brace. Never noticed before.
image.jpeg

Last edited:

Seriously though, that is one cool trike. Really like those square truss rods and bars. Nice find Mark!

Found this restored Skippy in the Riding Toys book. It's a different model but has the same square bars. Never noticed before.View attachment 291416

Found this restored Skippy in the Riding Toys book. It's a different model but has the same square bars. Never noticed before.View attachment 291416

Very cool pict. Thanks for posting that and all the feedback .
I had to look twice when I first seen it. Especially the bars .
I'm as blind as a bat for the first 18" but I thought they were really going as I looked at the square tubing. Lol. Special neck inserts to accommodate square bars.
I also appreciate this ride.
Googled and seen that one sold on Barrett Jackson if I'm not mistaken .
Cool to see these pieces still pop up .
Mark

I believe the square tubing was unique to some models of the Skippy line of tricycles. Makes it easy to ID one if it happens to be missing a head badge. Very nice acquisition!

Dave

Back