When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1935 aerocycle restoration

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Aero

All of the originals that I have seen had the tab on the frame. I would say that they all did as a part of the design. If the tab gets bent though, the rods will hit the tank. I'm sure some of them even got broken off during heavy use, you know, hitting curbs and sides of the garage or cars. The original silver color is denoted as aluminum. I will most likely restore blue and ivory. Unless I sell it...

Last edited:
All of the originals that I have seen had the tab on the frame. I would say that they all did as a part of the design. If the tab gets bent though, the rods will hit the tank. I'm sure some of them even got broken off during heavy use, you know, hitting curbs and sides of the garage or cars. The original silver color is denoted as aluminum. I will most likely restore blue and ivory. Unless I sell it...

If you decide to sell it, what is the going price for an Aerocycle in this condition?
Thank You
Frank

A lot of them, huh?...

Fair enough - it's relative, alot of Aerocycles means about 3 I guess. You know the famous orange one - doesn't that have the dent?

I am sure I've seen a few before restoration pics like that as well as one or two existing originals like that.

Anyhow - thx for the info :)

Back