When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1935 Bluebird

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
@tripple3 we have to hear why you're not allowed near his bird!
Steve set me up.
He is taking pics os Hippie Mike and I; He points his camera a direction I merely followed.
I ended up looking down a vertical drop of probably 6'
I didn't crash, I pulled it off, except for the long duck-tail fender caught the edge.
Steve was not upset then, or after he fixed it perfectly, where only the story is left.:eek:
I did apologize to Steve.
He said, "Let's do it again sometime".
This bike is different than your bikes.
Steve said I could ride it.
Thanks any way for your vote.
It was the Robin!!:eek:
1599091182068.png

I didn't even put my hands on the OG grips on the Bluebird....

Steve set me up.
He is taking pics os Hippie Mike and I; He points his camera a direction I merely followed.
I ended up looking down a vertical drop of probably 6'
I didn't crash, I pulled it off, except for the long duck-tail fender caught the edge.
Steve was not upset then, or after he fixed it perfectly, where only the story is left.:eek:
I did apologize to Steve.
He said, "Let's do it again sometime".
This bike is different than your bikes.
Steve said I could ride it.
Thanks any way for your vote.
It was the Robin!!:eek:
View attachment 1259572View attachment 1259571
I didn't even put my hands on the OG grips on the Bluebird....

Don’t worry, Mark. Not upset, EVER, about it. I do enjoy all the ball-busting that goes along with it though, so I’ll apologize for perpetuating the story. It is a matter of time before I’m taking photos of you on the NewBird. Thanks for being a good sport, Friend!

Thanks to a couple cabe members, I have the opportunity to revive another early bluebird frame. Here’s how it arrived. Bent like a banana, rusty, some twisted tubing, rotted top tube to seat tube joint, freeze/split fork blades, 52 extra holes, and some missing parts. View attachment 1232942

View attachment 1232943

View attachment 1232944
I've finally gotten around to seeing what's happened to the frame I had found ... I'm glad it ended up with you for the restore

Ok... I need some honest opinions. Yay or nay on the chain guard? One “nay” already documented.

View attachment 1252233
Wow. Just wow it looks great with or without out
I'm headed out to the farm where I found it in it's "bullet holed-moter missing -split fork- barn find-bluebird" next weekend ...I'm going to show the family what it looks like now. I'm sure they will be blown away with what you were able to do. I'm glad it was able to get back it's soul , wonderful stuff seeing the whole process .

Back