When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 1935 Colson Chain Adjusters

-

TieDye

I live for the CABE
Here's a set of Colson Chain Adjusters, taken from a 1935 ladies 26" Colson. They have been cleaned in EvapoRust and treated with boiled Linseed Oil. They are straight and the threads are in pretty good shape. Look at the pictures for a close look at them. I will ship only the the lower 48 US states, and I only accept Paypal friends and family. I am asking $20.00 shipped o.b.o. Contact me for more information and my paypal information. I have some other 1935 Colson parts too, so let me know if you need something. Thanks!!

20181009_183013.jpg

20181009_183031.jpg

20181009_183059.jpg

one.jpg

Anyone interested? Make me an offer. I also have the head badge from this bike, with screws. I could do a package deal for both.

Anyone interested? Make me an offer. I also have the head badge from this bike, with screws. I could do a package deal for both.

Back