When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1935??? Columbia streamline

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Pulled the cherry on top off and gave the tank a good bath. Looks like a little primer, a little paint, a little pin stripping, a little stenciling and a lot of surface rust. Nice solid tank though. It's not the look many like but I think it's going to be pretty cool. Going to experiment on some other old parts I have with a few finishes to stabilize the surface from getting worse.

000000aaaaaastreamline1.jpg

Pretty drastic improvement...

View attachment 219493

Last edited:
Hey Broooo!!!! Wrong Badge???
Maybe That's the Rugby I Mentioned Before and Catfish Said it was a Single Bar?????

Maybe I Finally Got One Right???;)LOL

Might be a Rugby.....this one has the Columbia chain ring and the the classic Columbia red stripes on the fenders....though really faded! I'll shoot some pics of them when I get to that point.

Might be a Rugby.....this one has the Columbia chain ring and the the classic Columbia red stripes on the fenders....though really faded! I'll shoot some pics of them when I get to that point.

It's a Westfield frame. Wrong dropouts to be a Columbia.

Attachments

• IMG_2891_zps7d483abd-1.jpg
    IMG_2891_zps7d483abd-1.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 146
  • IMG_2893_zps22684536-1.jpg
    IMG_2893_zps22684536-1.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 154
http://thecabe.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?57899-attitudes-around-here-are-making-us-look-bad

I for one quit posting on here for awhile because of those that where quick to criticize or point out fault......please spend that energy on helping to show what something may or could be and why, as opposed to what it isn't or can't be. If my ignorance in the bicycle world gives you opportunity for pleasure I'm at a loss and wasting my time. Thanks to those that are supportive and educate.

Do you have the original head badge for this bike?

I've seen these with several different badges. It could have had anyone of hundreds of badges that said "Westfield MFG. The one in my collection has a Hartford badge.

Back