When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1935 Cycleplane original

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Ha...he must have had some 'what will it take to end the auction early' offers as there is now a $7500 BIN...

why not 7500?

How often does a bike like this turn up?

Some Old School BMX stuff from the 80s can bring that all day....

apples and oranges

This should be a 20,000 dollar bicycle

and maybe will be in ...........?

why not 7500?

How often does a bike like this turn up?

Some Old School BMX stuff from the 80s can bring that all day....

apples and oranges

This should be a 20,000 dollar bicycle

and maybe will be in ...........?

Huh? Was merely stating there was a BIN.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ITS THE SAME FRAME UNDER THE '33 AEROCYCLE TANK. IN '35, SCHWINN MADE THE SILVER CYCLEPLANE. DECALED CYCLEPLANE ACROSS THE TANK. THAT IS WHAT A CYCLE PLANE WAS... 1 YEAR THEN IN 36 THEY CONTINUED USING UP LAST YEARS THINGS BUT THE DECAL CHANGED AS YOU CAN SEE YOUR SAYS MOTORBIKE... IF IT DOESNT SAY CYCLEPLANE THEN IT ISNT ONE.

:rolleyes:
ITS THE SAME FRAME UNDER THE '33 AEROCYCLE TANK. IN '35, SCHWINN MADE THE SILVER CYCLEPLANE. DECALED CYCLEPLANE ACROSS THE TANK. THAT IS WHAT A CYCLE PLANE WAS... 1 YEAR THEN IN 36 THEY CONTINUED USING UP LAST YEARS THINGS BUT THE DECAL CHANGED AS YOU CAN SEE YOUR SAYS MOTORBIKE... IF IT DOESNT SAY CYCLEPLANE THEN IT ISNT ONE.

You are so misinformed I don't even know where to start with this one.

Here is the 35 Catalog page, note the frame AND colors offered:

1935_01.jpg

They were still using "Cycleplane" in 38:
1938_09.jpg

i am really very
thrilled to be in you presense and to be properly schooled by you, will most certainly teach me a good lesson indeed.

Back