When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1935 Cycleplane original

-
This one definitely falls under the category of;
If they had only known, they would've taken better care of their bike.
Usually, black holds up better than that.
I'm sure, this one is destined for a little Fauxstoration.

Aerocycle frame....Notice the top bar and the lack of a lower bar...not even close

0BDDA272-041F-4072-8FDE-CACE95F2B4FD.jpeg

have you even seen the cycleplane markings?

Of course, but that has nothing to do with what you are talking about or what this bicycle was named by the manufacturer.

i am really very
thrilled to be in you presense and to be properly schooled by you, will most certainly teach me a good lesson indeed.

I'm not here to teach anyone anything. But I do think it is important to point out the hobby folklore that continues to persist despite proof to the contrary.

and thats the frame the cycle plane tank hung. 2 bars =motorbike

schwinn bikes are the most common bikes because they made alot of bikes. i prefer depression era bikes brand x. but ive owned a number of early schwinns. before repop swap parts to rat rod. its a whole big world out there, regardless

schwinn bikes are the most common bikes because they made alot of bikes. i prefer depression era bikes brand x. but ive owned a number of early schwinns. before repop swap parts to rat rod. its a whole big world out there, regardless

Back