When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1935 Cycleplane

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

deepsouth

Finally riding a big boys bike
Being as I have a bunch of time right now to work on projects, I was able to get the first color on this project done yesterday. I'm waiting on some tracings from an original bike to layout the ivory parts. Pictured are all the parts I have gathered up. Still have to get some chrome done and get a few more pieces. Not exactly sure of the timeline because of the work situation. Anyway, it will get finished.

Being as I have a bunch of time right now to work on projects, I was able to get the first color on this project done yesterday. I'm waiting on some tracings from an original bike to layout the ivory parts. Pictured are all the parts I have gathered up. Still have to get some chrome done and get a few more pieces. Not exactly sure of the timeline because of the work situation. Anyway, it will get finished. View attachment 1160010

View attachment 1160011

View attachment 1160012

View attachment 1160013
Awesome looking project

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

Back