eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
Zipcode

Iverider

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Time to move my Huffman frame and fork on to a new custodian. I believe it to be a 1935. I used some nice parts to build it up as a single speed klunker style ride.

The frame and fork are pretty nice all things considered. Original paint is sparse but still there. There is an indentation on the right fork leg possibly from rubbing? The slit in the seat-tube seems a bit longer than it should be, but I’m not familiar enough with Huffman frames to say if this is factory or if someone elongated it to remove a stuck seatpost in the past. Worth noting so you know what you’re getting. It could be easily filled in if it bothers you.

If you just want the frame and fork —$650 shipped in the continental U.S. I don’t wish to separate these at this time.

If you’re interested in the entire bike as pictured — $875 shipped.

klunker build bits are:
Brooks B67 saddle. Leather is in decent shape, small split at one of the vent holes but doesn’t affect function and isn’t brittle.

Wheelset is built of used American Classic rims, DT Swiss double butted 14 gauge spokes with campy front hub and new help-steel rear shod with basically unused Ritchy speed max 1.8” wide tires

Handle bar is Nitto Bosco bar that has some small scratches on one side but is brand new otherwise. Repop grips. Nitto technomic stem.
Shimano crankset and platform mtb pedals are nothing special but function great. American to euro bb converter from origin 8 if I recall correctly.

Check out the pics and let me know if you have any questions. The bike rides great as is and weighs in at about 31 pounds.

Gimletbikes

Finally riding a big boys bike
Can you give me some info on that saddle / seatpost combo? I love it. And/or keep me in mind if that combo doesn't sell with the bike. Thanks

Iverider

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Can you give me some info on that saddle / seatpost combo? I love it. And/or keep me in mind if that combo doesn't sell with the bike. Thanks
It was made by John here on the CABE and it fits this frame nicely. I believe he reproduced this style post specifically for Huffman built bikes if I recall correctly.

The multi-part clamp is nothin special and the B67 is a Brooks saddle with a single rail which is nice because you can use it with a modern seatpost if you want to. The other saddle bag tab is on the seat, it's just rotated out of the way in the pic. I didn't discover that until after I finished taking pics and hung the bike back on the hook in the shop.