When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1935 Dayton badged Huffman frameset -- Trade for Tall Frame Motobike/frameset or interesting frame design of similar value

-
Price
Zipcode

Iverider

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
I'd like to trade this 1935 Huffman for a Tall frame (24" seat tube) teens–thirties motobike in 28" or 26" with no dents or structural damage. Also may consider a TOC frameset (26" seat tube) if it hits just right (Indiana or Iver Johnson made is a plus)
I'm not so concerned with condition of paint.

The Huffman Frameset details:
The frame and fork are pretty nice all things considered. Original paint is sparse but still there. There is an indentation on the right fork leg possibly from rubbing? The slit in the seat-tube seems a bit longer than it should be, but I’m not familiar enough with Huffman frames to say if this is factory or if someone elongated it to remove a stuck seatpost in the past. Dayton Badge is included.

If you'd like to purchase outright:
Frame and fork (headset, seat post bolt, truss rod mount and axle adjuster screws included)
$580 $500 shipped in the continental U.S. I don’t wish to separate these at this time.

Check out the pics and let me know if you have any questions.

Last edited:
Can you give me some info on that saddle / seatpost combo? I love it. And/or keep me in mind if that combo doesn't sell with the bike. Thanks

Can you give me some info on that saddle / seatpost combo? I love it. And/or keep me in mind if that combo doesn't sell with the bike. Thanks
It was made by John here on the CABE and it fits this frame nicely. I believe he reproduced this style post specifically for Huffman built bikes if I recall correctly.

The multi-part clamp is nothin special and the B67 is a Brooks saddle with a single rail which is nice because you can use it with a modern seatpost if you want to. The other saddle bag tab is on the seat, it's just rotated out of the way in the pic. I didn't discover that until after I finished taking pics and hung the bike back on the hook in the shop.

Bump with Trade option. You don't like Motobikes or TOC and LOVE the beginning of the balloon tire era?
Send me pics if you have something to trade!

Back