When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1935 Double Diamond Schwinn Cycleplane

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
$1,700

John G04

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
The first year schwinn motorbike/cycleplane. Bought this with the intent of restoring it but I just don’t have the time so want to move it to a worthy home. Aerocycle rack with a jaf/co bracket. Original reflector (very rare) beautiful bars and stem, aerocycle style troxel seat, delta silver ray original lense, and really nice excelsior badge. Wheels are a little crusty but would probably clean up pretty good, also have g3 goodyear tires on them in nice rider condition. The hockey stick guard on the ground is pretty pitted and probably could not be repainted. I have all of the stencils for it, and a excelsior downtube sticker, just need to find it... I’d say its 75 percent ready for paint. The frame/ fork and pretty much ready to go. The rear fender have a very small amount of putty in it to fill in minimal pits. Fromt fenders rough and the duck tail at the bottom had to be rewelded on, that fender has a lot of putty in it and still needs more work. Rear fender is pretty good though.I know of a really nice metal tank for it too for whoever buys the bike! Anymore questions if your actually interested in buying feel free to ask! Asking $1,700 plus shipping or trade for a later year schwinn motorbike original paint, tank or no tank doesn’t matter. Complete your motorbike collection with the first year edition!

Last edited:
Bump want to sell complete but will start taking dibs on parts. Bars, stem, pedals, badge, seat, fork and truss rods already have been spoken for

Last edited:
Bump, if not sold by the end of novemeber i’ll part it out. My asking price is a a few hundred under what it’d be in parts! Would make a great addition to your collection, restore it and enjoy it!

Last edited:
Back