When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1935 Elgin Blackhawk survivor.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

cleeshyt65

'Lil Knee Scuffer
1d8da5afb80cd332553b71bed3436d74-1.jpg

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Here's a picture of the Blackhawk the first time I saw it. I was at a garage sale and I saw some bike parts in the garage, so I asked the 70 yo guy if he had any old bikes or parts he wanted to sell. His eyes lit up, and he said "I got one I will sell ya for $3500!" I told him to show me the bike, and the next thing I know, I'm spending $3500 for a really cool survivor. He said he was at a parade about 5 years ago, and he saw a man riding this bike. He followed the man, and asked him where he got it. The man said it has been in his family for 75 years, and has been stored in the living room the whole time. He sold it to my seller for $3000.

The guy I bought it from stored it in his basement, hence the sawdust coating!

Did I mention that in the toolbox is a piece of paper, prolly 2.5" x 1.5 " that describes how using a metal rod to remove the tire might break the bead on the wood rim, henceforth voiding the warranty?

Back