When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1935 Elgin Gull

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Shipping
I'm thinking $150 to pack like fine china and ship a big box
Zipcode
You can move the world with a long enough 2X4 :)

My method for removing stuck pedals at the shop I worked at was to loudly exclaim "No one is ever getting that out!" within earshot of the oldest mechanic there ( Otis ) who would then say "let me show you how its done" and would proceed to bust his ass until it was out. Worked like a charm. Let me know if you want Otis's number :)

elginaluminum1.jpg

elginaluminum2.jpg

elginaluminum3.jpg

elginaluminum4.jpg

elginaluminum5.jpg

Pedals are off now. All it took was another hour of cussing, a big vise, propane, Finishline Chill Zone refrigerant, original Bertha, and another guy holding everything steady. These pedals screamed when they lost their grip, and every turn of the wrench was a fight until the last thread. But the crank threads look fine. Not sure a later OPC would look as good after a fight like this. The buyer isn't too far away from a deal, so I'll let it run until this weekend. Thanks, Bill

As I understand the rules, bids running over $1000 require $100 increments. In that case, the next bidder will win the Gull, as long as they can do my payment and shipping terms. I'd like to finish this in the next day. I'm working every day at the shop now, usually at least 10-12 hours, and since the Gull is safely tucked in my "office", I need to move it. Getting busier by the day at the shop. I'll withdraw sometime this weekend if it doesn't get any more bids. 1450 is the total number including packing and freight that I'm looking for. I hope I'm allowed to say all this on DOND. Thanks, Bill

Back