When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1935 Elgin Gull

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Shipping
I'm thinking $150 to pack like fine china and ship a big box
Zipcode

williebill

Look Ma, No Hands!
Several of you have followed my pics and questions on the 1933-1965 Ballon Tire Bicycles section, and read the expert opinions of Leon Dixon on these bikes ( thank you again, Mr. Dixon), and i've told several of the members I would post this.
Here is the situation today. I'm soaking the pedals, etc., to try to gently remove them to make it much easier to pack to ship. I do have experience with rusty old stuff, so I don't think I'll hurt anything, but it's maybe going to be a slow process. Alternatives would be if the buyer told me to cut the cranks to remove the pedals, OR a much better solution would be if the buyer picked up the pieces in person, paid in person, and went on their way. That'll mean a trip to East Tennessee, though. The buyer, if there is one, can tell me how to proceed. Here's a few pics, many more on on my post "A very sad sight". Thanks, Bill.
Time is very scarce as the bike shop gets busier each day as we approach spring, but I'll respond to any offers ASAP. I only get to play on the computer at work in January and February! Remember more pics on "A very sad sight" thread.

elgingulltube1.jpg

elgingulltube4.jpg

elgingulltube3.jpg

elgingullserialnumber.jpg

Last edited:
Back