When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1935 SCHWINN CYCLEPLANE DELUXE MOTORBIKE PREWAR TANK BICYCLE AUTOCYCLE

-

tomsjack

I live for the CABE
1935 SCHWINN CYCLEPLANE DELUXE MOTORBIKE PREWAR TANK BICYCLE AUTOCYCLE On Ebay

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1935-SCHWINN-CYCLEPLANE-DELUXE-MOTORBIKE-PREWAR-TANK-BICYCLE-AUTOCYCLE-BARN-FIND/254623221237?

s-l500.jpg

I don't see what is so wrong about clear coating something like that. Clear coating saves the original patina from falling off and you can't replace it once it falls off. Patina is only original once! :tonguewink:

You should always opt for a finish that is reversible when there is one, in this case, many available. You never know know when the next person may have a better solution to the patina.

Badly pitted all over. Tank, rear fender, chain guard, handle bar. Already overpriced at 2K.

Badly pitted all over. Tank, rear fender, chain guard, handle bar. Already overpriced at 2K.
I'm not so sure anymore. We just saw a house painted motorbike missing/wrong parts hit somewhere around $3500 so I'm not sure what the "new normal" is! V/r Shawn

Back