When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 1935 Schwinn Cycleplane Motorbike

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Champy

Finally riding a big boys bike
I had this bike hanging in my basement for many years. Obviously its been restored. Someone must have spent a bunch on all the chrome and paint work. The paint is still in decent condition but the pin striping is not the best. Its wavy and uneven. The chrome is showing small amounts of rust through but overall looks good. It has the wrong crank installed but will come with the 1935 crank and chainring shown. Tank is solid and straight. Fenders too. Front fender has the braze on wire guide on the inside. The bottom of the seat was restored but I think the top was left alone. It is cracking in several places. I assume all the rubber is reproduction stuff. Tires, grips, pedal blocks. Please feel free to weigh in on this bike and anything that doesn't look correct. $3000.00 OBO plus shipping from Utah 84627. Almost forgot the rack is missing the back plate to secure it to the seat stays. Thanks!

IMG_0491.JPG

IMG_0504.JPG

IMG_0505.JPG

IMG_0506.JPG

IMG_0508.JPG

IMG_0509.JPG

IMG_0510.JPG

IMG_0511.JPG

IMG_0512.JPG

IMG_0513.JPG

IMG_0514.JPG

IMG_0516.JPG