When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1935 Schwinn Cycleplane on Craigslist West Chicagoland

-
Seems pricey for possible repaint, seat was definitely redone and chrome looks way too nice.... IDK

Total d—k head wouldn’t buy from anyone who’s rude and won’t post or send extra pics..even if it was 10 bucks.. bad way to sell things.. I’m sure it’s a resto..
That bike is absolutely not a repaint. Dan doesn’t mess around. Good guy great seller and buyer.

maybe we should put it to a vote LO lo LO lo.... i don't know him i know he is a member on here has some cool stuff ... i don't know why he didn't offer it for sale here????

that bike lived out here on the west coast almost 40 years ago and it is a beautiful bike-but it was a repaint. the guy who had it at that time was trying to say original back then-no one bought it(that it was orig). you could hardly tell then-but a sharp eye and there were clues. its not in any way a reflection on the sellers present or past or their reputation-its a beautiful bike no matter who owns it......but its a beautiful repaint.

Last edited:
Glad somebody who knew the history of it could give a definitive answer on it being original paint or not! In this case it being a repaint will probably save it from a life of not being ridden and enjoyed...

So chad was the bike that dan bought from you a repaint? It was listed here As OG paint and nobody said a word.

Back