When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1935 Shelby Flying Cloud

-
Payment Terms
PayPal F&F
Shipping
Actual cost based on buyer's location
Zipcode

dsmeeth

Look Ma, No Hands!
Nice patina on camelback frame (SN M205142), with green repaint and a little original blue showing in spots. Nice brass head badge. Slight bend on chain side seat-stay, rear drop outs good. Pre-war long spring saddle is a refurb with stitched repair on bottom side. Fork is appears to be correct for the bike, color possibly matching the original blue of the frame. Fork steerer tube has been cross-threaded in the past but rethreaded recently and works now with a little care to get started. Tires, grips, and aluminum 27.5 in wheels are modern. I am not an old time bike expert, nor have I been trying to make everything perfect; the goal for this bike has been to build up a fun daily rider with character. Please pm me with questions. Shipping is actual cost based on buyer's location. PayPal F&F please.

Shelby 01.jpg

Shelby 02.jpg

Shelby 03.jpg

Shelby 04.jpg

Shelby 05.jpg

Shelby 06.jpg

Shelby 07.jpg

Shelby 08.jpg

Shelby 09.jpg

Shelby 10.jpg

Shelby 11.jpg

Shelby 12.jpg