When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1935 Snyder made Hawthorne.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Rattman13

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Just a quick front end mock-up on the second oldest bike I've ever owned, 1935 Snyder made Hawthorne.

GEDC3801.JPG

GEDC3799.JPG

Nice bike.
We see some progress in your other posts.
Got pretty much done as a blue bike, but then I had to give the fork back to a friend so he could build up his '35 Rollfast. I was given the Schwinn fork because the threads were ruined, and it was still long enough for me to rethread and cut off. I may someday find a correct fork but for now it'll be a resto custom. It rides so nice with the 3 speed. It may get it's fenders back soon, and I am making a hanging tank for it too.

GEDC4196.JPG

GEDC4379.JPG

Got pretty much done as a blue bike, but then I had to give the fork back to a friend so he could build up his '35 Rollfast. I was given the Schwinn fork because the threads were ruined, and it was still long enough for me to rethread and cut off. I may someday find a correct fork but for now it'll be a resto custom. It rides so nice with the 3 speed. It may get it's fenders back soon, and I am making a hanging tank for it too.

View attachment 1575088

View attachment 1575089
Pretty sure I have that fork. Let me know if you are interested and I'll dig it up. I was able to modify a McCauley 1000 tank (there are several on eBay for $125). Love your bike! Here is a 33 with 2 speed kick shift and 22t chainring I use as daily rider.

IMG_1787.jpg

Pretty sure I have that fork. Let me know if you are interested and I'll dig it up. I was able to modify a McCauley 1000 tank (there are several on eBay for $125). Love your bike! Here is a 33 with 2 speed kick shift and 22t chainring I use as daily rider.

View attachment 1575218
I work at a Plastic shop, and am creating an Acrylic one. Mine wont have a hinged door, but instead will have 2 screws holding on a side plate for battery access. Let me know on the fork and I'll think about it.

I work at a Plastic shop, and am creating an Acrylic one. Mine wont have a hinged door, but instead will have 2 screws holding on a side plate for battery access. Let me know on the fork and I'll think about it.
Would love to see it when you finish it!

Back