When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1935 wards hawthorn

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Dang, what a nice find! I’m with the other, more experienced folks that say grease it, lube it, and enjoy it in its “historic” state. That’s one cool bike!

Found a vintage bicycle, was told it's probably a 34'/35' wards hawthorn found in as is condition. Just gave it a wash was wondering if I should leave it as is or possibly restore it? Any thoughts?

View attachment 715654

View attachment 715655

View attachment 715656

View attachment 715657

View attachment 715658
Anyone noticed that elgin bluebird kickstand on the first pic, sold it for $200.00 credit towards the rear drop stand and a few other vintage parts

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

Anyone noticed that elgin bluebird kickstand on the first pic, sold it for $200.00 credit towards the rear drop stand and a few other vintage parts

Elgin bluebird kickstand on a hawthorn, go figure
35 hawthorn .jpg

I'd say someone got a pretty good deal at $200 for an original BB kickstand! V/r Shawn

I'd say someone got a pretty good deal at $200 for an original BB kickstand! V/r Shawn
Yea I figured it was worth alot more, when the offer was made, but the good friend that made the offer has help me alot in the market of vintage and custom bicycles, it had no value for me, but meant alot to him, thanks

Back