When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 1935 Wards Hawthorne Silver King (Window Frame)

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
$1275 shipped

TRM

Wore out three sets of tires already!
1935 Silver King $1275 delivered to your door (CONUS).
Mostly complete bike, just missing the battery tube. I have just finished completely tearing this bike down, cleaning, polishing and rebuilding it from top to bottom.

There are no signs of any cracks in the frame whatsoever.
The stainless fenders have some dings and scratches. There were a few larger dents that have been rolled out.
Most of the chrome and nickle plating was gone and/or lifting from surface rust so I decided to media blast most of those parts down to bare metal and then rubbed in boiled linseed oil to protect the raw metal. This gave those parts a gun metal type finish that complements the polished aluminum in my opinion.
The wheels were completely disassembled and the triple step rims where media blasted and treated with boiled linseed oil. Both hubs were cleaned and greased. The coaster brake is very strong!
It has new rim strips, tubes and tires.
The original rubber cover on the Troxel saddle was toast so I recovered it with leather. All of the surface rust was removed from the seat chassis with vinegar and then finished with boiled linseed oil.
The original pedals are in good shape but the axel on one of them is slightly bent.
New cording was laced into the rear fender and the bottom rings are fabricated pieces.

Please feel free to ask questions. Thanks -Jim

Back