When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1936-37 MW Hawthorne

-
Howdy, welcome to the funny farm. You'll have a blast. Barry

PM, email [email protected], call me at Home at 1-208-687-5319 or
Text / call my Cell at 1-509-230-0613. Thank you very much! Barry

Last edited:
Just signed in and getting ready to post my 1936-37 MW Hawthorne for sale. Have to get the photo's ready and think about $ etc.!

It's been 12 hours, are you ready yet?
toetap05.gif

Just kidding! Welcome from down south in Gilbert.

Photos 10 & 11 are why I'm not a big fan of these bikes. They also tend to break at the drop outs as well. A fairly complete bike though to include rare seat. Just curious what happened to the left truss rod though. It appears to have large hole worn in it? I asked the mods to move this to the for sale section. GLWTS. V/r Shawn

Photos 10 & 11 are why I'm not a big fan of these bikes. They also tend to break at the drop outs as well. A fairly complete bike though to include rare seat. Just curious what happened to the left truss rod though. It appears to have large hole worn in it? I asked the mods to move this to the for sale section. GLWTS. V/r Shawn

Hi- (thanks for the "Veteran" post...'Nam 66-67 PH & BS) I am truly a "newbie"....don't know about the truss, what you see is what I got. Looking at the ad (posted)...could the hole be for the speedometer hook-up? I looked at the bike and the hole is definitely manufactured.

Last edited:
Back