When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1936 CCM Flyte

-

MaxGlide

Wore out three sets of tires already!
So we had our vintage bike swap this past Sunday in Vancouver, Canada and I got chatting to a vendor and spotted a few lines at the bottom of a hand written sign he had offering and OG Flyte. Called the number on the sign several times and four days later got a call about the bike. Turns out it has been hanging in a garage , about 20 minutes from my house for nearly 25 years! Anyway, this beauty is now MINE!

Max
IMG_0123.JPG
IMG_1948.JPG
IMG_2237.JPG
IMG_3373.JPG
IMG_3708.JPG
IMG_5470.JPG
IMG_6196.JPG
IMG_7007.JPG
IMG_9429.JPG

Thanks guys. This is how I got it, not even cleaned yet. Gonna give it a good going over and post pics when it's cleaned up. Cool that the rear reflector, the pump, rear fender, Gibson pedals are all there and in great shape. Any one of those are often gone or worn out. The Vancouver BC licence plate is great provenance. Gonna try to find out when they made those.

Back