When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sale Pending 1936 Colson LWB / Roadway Badge

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
$400
Payment Terms
Cash PayPal
Zipcode

Kato

I live for the CABE
Selling a 1936 Colson LWB krusty kool bike. All the rusty patina parts are original Colson - has a hardware store badge " Roadway "
All of the red parts are from a vintage Shelby bike with black out hubs - give it some pop.
Bike rides awesome.......rolls for days !!!
$400 Takes it
Local pickup only at this time / Just north of Cincinnati
Thanks for looking !!!

Last edited:
I talked with you twice already about this bike. Lol I'll be up that way in two weeks. I'll send you a deposit to hold it for me. Let's make a deal...
Hmmmmmmmmm - I've had 2-3 guys asking about it / supposed to come take a look or buy
I have a pretty cra**y memory but not sure we've talked.............????
Send me a PM - need some info / details.

I talked with you twice already about this bike. Lol I'll be up that way in two weeks. I'll send you a deposit to hold it for me. Let's make a deal...

Figured it out - you are one of the guys that PM'd me on Facebook........
Check your FB PM - I just replied back.........we can talk and work something out if you're serious.
Thanks
Kato

Bike is still For Sale

Local pickup or will deliver to Memory Lane Friday afternoon / Saturday morning.
Unfortunately due to some ongoing health issues and trouble finding a big enough box I cannot ship.

Last edited:
Back