When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1936 Colson LWB

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Getting closer....:cool:

Yes....these are newly repainted fenders.....(Gotta luv Lacquer, no need to primer...Just scuff it up, spray the color, spray the clear, done.) 2 hours, start to finish.....Had to wait for a dry, warm day....60deg yesterday....Yes, it's a long story, something happened that was odd that I had never encountered before....won't explain now, but will later....

California is so odd with Regs on Lacquer.....Can't really buy it here, but you can....let me explain. Seems that the clear I had been using wasn't that great...I originally bought all my stuff from TCP Global out of San Diego, came right to my door. That was 3 yrs ago, even though I knew it shouldn't have. A while back I was running low on thinner, went online & ordered it, all looked fine. Then I get an email that it had been canceled, call the sales office...all in all, couldn't get it from them..... I never give up. I went online to look for thinner, and low and behold, Amazon sells it....so I ordered some, not thinking it would go through.....it did and I have a lot of thinner now.....SOOOOO, I decided to do the same with the clear. Amazon to the rescue....was delivered...from guess who? TCP Global....

To make sure I wasn't as crazy as I am, I went online to order from TCP, and guess what, it wouldn't let me continue once my address was used...
California, the land of Fruits, Nut's, and Flakes.....

Oh well, but progress will continue now.........

Back