When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1936 Colson LWB

-
Well, couldn't find 1 brace.........so I bought a whole fender set....good thing is that the new fender is in great shape, just a minor bit of binks and bonks that will take minimal body work......also have a chainguard in my possession, and an extra one on it's way.....when this heat period moves on, the project will also.....

IMG_1942.JPG

IMG_1943.JPG

All of the parts are here......The bike is in great shape, other than the original front fender.....do dents or dings on the frame or fork......

IMG_1967.JPG

The rear fender is in remarkably great condition.....it has some indentation where the clip was attached....

IMG_1968 (002).JPG

And one tiny ding from inside of the fender, but that is it.....

IMG_1970 (002).JPG

The new front fender has a couple of issues, but nothing like my Twin Bar.....
A little dent where it hit the fork where it was attached....

IMG_1971 (002).JPG

A few little ripples towards the front, plus at the rivits.....

IMG_1972 (002).JPG

IMG_1973 (002).JPG

And then a bend on the front......

IMG_1965.JPG

But, one of the best things I've ever bought on here is this dolly for fenders......it will make this fix easy and short.....

IMG_1966.JPG

Here we go......................................................

I'm keeping my eye on this build Floyd, as I'm needing a set of fenders for my LWB Colson as well.
Chris
I have the repaired front fender......

DSC_2712.JPG

And a rear fender that is missing the mounting piece on the end.....

4126AD10-3FFE-4AE9-9D84-278EFF8A8B06.jpeg

If you are interested.....

Well, this isn't going to be a 7 page drama like the last one....(sorry to disappoint) Both fenders are done, or good enough for the girls I go out with....a little primer and sanding, a little glazing compound, sanding and more primer........and the bike should be painted by weeks end.....unless?

The ding where it mounts to the fork....

IMG_1975.JPG

The front of the front reshaped and ripples gone....

IMG_1976.JPG

And the rear fender indent also.......

IMG_1978.JPG

Back