When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1936 Colson LWB

-
Still not sure if I like this or not:rolleyes: Spokes have been shipped......we will see, we will see.....Have a great weekend all.....................

I think it’s just the fenders, the box on the head tube looks excellent, the guard looks correct, the fenders look a little like Christmas hard candy. It’s a really nice project by the way, just trying to see why our eyes are seeing something else. It will look different when their mounted also, hard to say, but Fantastic work nonetheless!

It truly is an optical illusion......I went in and measured it again.....7/64".

The space between the double stripes might be about 1/16" to wide at the rivit according to the pics I've seen of a few of these fenders. (The rivit should touch both stripes?)

If you want to see how wide 7/64" is, hold two pennies together.....

In a side note, my frame has been hanging in my garage, by the back door, for a while until I took it down to take pics yesterday. This morning, I opened up the back door to take my dog to the groomer, and low & behold, my 10' step ladder had fallen off the wall it was hanging on and crashed to the ground right where my frame was hanging.......Karma was good to me for once:eek:

Last edited:
Back