When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1936 Colson LWB

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I have so many mixed thoughts on this project.....I wish there were pictures of this when it was new to draw from...I doesn't seem to fit my eye like I thought it would. The ivory stripes just look wider than they really are....I'm going to have to think about this one, restoration just might not be in my wheelhouse on this one...........

I have one more thing I'm going to do before I change direction........Stay tuned............

Last edited:
I have so many mixed thoughts on this project.....I wish there were pictures of this when it was new to draw from...I doesn't seem to fit my eye like I thought it would. The ivory stripes just look wider than they really are....I'm going to have to think about this one, restoration just might not be in my wheelhouse on this one...........

I have one more thing I'm going to do before I change direction........Stay tuned............

View attachment 1093436

View attachment 1093437
Yeah...... Your right, the fenders just don’t quite soot that bike. Maybe you should try running it without fenders.......... You doing a beautiful job by the way.

I don't know about their so called durable baked on enamel. It seems like these early balloon tired Colson's are about the least likely bikes to retain their original paint. I like that reverse paint ivory option though. I'd like to see one.
A deluxe ladies Vogue was found a couple years ago in reverse paint. I agree...the early Colson paint just doesn't hold up. I got lucky with my tanked 37 and black 37 double bar. The rest have weak paint.

Back