When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1936 Colson LWB

-
Well, finished the painting on Tues. before the rain came Wed.......Just let it sit in a warm bedroom till today....I have had to learn the hard way to just leave it alone and not touch it due to binks & bonks in the past....I think this color is going to work out just fine........

The color, from the 30's is called "Old Ivory".

Update: With all of the 1Shot I have, guess which one I don't have?

Yep, this one.....and of course, no one in town sells 1Shot other than black or white....had to order it.....since it's paint, it has to be ground shipped. It's here now.....

As with all of the juggling I do, another project has taken priority........
My annual Christmas card......everything stops until they are all in envelopes and stamps in place....just the way it is.....

The build will continue afterwords.......

When they are officially on the bike, I’ll consider leaving you alone............officially.:p

I check in on this thread every couple of weeks. Today, I was very surprised with your change of direction on the color. I think this new color will look great, but I also liked the maroon.
Just finished building a small bike shed and ended up repainting the colors on the doors and trim 3 times. We're our own worst critics, eh?

Back