When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1936 Columbia Superb A9tb

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Little progress...
ace0e4bc06a999bb4cc4e37a72c1f14b.jpg
dbde3ac27c2c0ec0254b19880dda24df.jpg

2ac33edf9660ef125e3cae80801fd02a.jpg
8cb52a1fcbf7a3939ba0886afa579366.jpg

I spoke woih the person who boxed it as well as the owner and they are "sure" ot was all in one box when it left.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

Did they ship via fedex? I shipped a whole bike in one box a few years ago, and only half of the bike showed up. About two weeks later, the I saw a fedex truck stop in front of my house. The guy ran out, and dropped the rest of the bike on my porch and drove off before I could get outside. The only thing that saved me from losing half of the bike, and the sale, was that I put my name and address on every part of the bike. After about five hours on the phone, I got some no answers from fedex..... But they did come back and pick up the other half and over night it to the buyer.

Sorry all this happened to you with such a great bike. I am with Shawn even though you are moving forward with the project. I would try to get some money back. Keep us posted with pics. I'm sure we are all hoping for the best for you.

Back