When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1936 CWC double-bar Roadster patina cruiser sale/trade

-
Price
475 shipped
Zipcode

tacochris

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
This is a nice heavy patina CWC Roadster model that we have locked down to being 1936 according to the serial number. The bike spent its entire life on the beach living at a beach house so it has cultivated a nice interesting patina over the red paint but still shows some signs of pinstriping on the front fender. The bike was parted pretty badly when i got it so I have added a set of red "drop center" New departure wheels that came off of a Rollfast that appear to be original black-outs, and I have added a 1940's sprocket and dogleg setup with a decent set of prewar pedals. The rear rack is a nice solid early paperboy rack that i have fixed a Pepsi crate to just for the heck of it but it comes off with 2 u-bolts. The seat is a really nice prewar seat I believe to be Schwinn motorbike era possibly due to the shape of the pan but I have not sought proof of that. The bars are Torrington ladies bars and I do not currently have grips for it and the fenders are the original one-piece brace style as it should have. I also added a really nice Roadmaster badge.
Yes its put together but its put together using good parts....AND it actually rides really nice!
As is in the pictures and I do not have any other parts available for it.

I will consider trades for rusty phantoms, rusty Monark Super Deluxes, Rusty Firestone Super Cruisers or Cycle trucks. Projects are welcome but the more parts to work with the better....

Shipping last time for an entire bike was over 100 bucks so that's why the price is what it is. Thanks for your time!

CWC2.jpeg

CWC1.jpeg

CWC3.jpeg

Im gonna go ahead and withdraw this one because there doesnt seem to be any interest and honestly, the more I look at the bike, the less I like its currently look and think I can do so much better with the aesthetic of the bike.
Maybe change it up....put some miles on it and enjoy it and try again one day.

If you like the bike and still wanna make a deal, hit me up....but its changing soon.

Back