When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 1936 CWC Mens Roadmaster

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
maybe V for Vin Hardware store? wouldnt the paint be differant on the edge of the
719A40A3-CBC6-4ABF-B915-C506CC9FB4E8.jpeg

60420EE7-C299-4A97-A14C-98D3FB27EEF6.jpeg

5CCEA124-3386-4EBF-BAFA-773DCE64EBF9.jpeg

6DDFCE30-AE66-4BE0-8EC2-4AD16C18066D.jpeg

badge if this bike ever had a wrap around badge?

Don't MATTER or care what Headbage it's on this bike. Only thing I can say about this bike wish haven her by my other bikes at home Uuuuuuufffff love this one glad for new owner cheers......;):)

I'm not trying to criticize this beauty, I'm just wondering about that head badge that looks like a 50's AMF head badge. I think this bike should have the shroud type, but I'm no expert on this particular model.
see the insert with photos below and maybe you can quit wondering ...... everybody on here is pretty quick to pound on this bike .... like i said i never changed anything on the bike the light is a silver ray not defender my bad the rims and tires were changed while someone i sold it too had it to ride because they were rotten i assume the stand also as it was gone over ten years

see the insert with photos below and maybe you can quit wondering ...... everybody on here is pretty quick to pound on this bike .... like i said i never changed anything on the bike the light is a silver ray not defender my bad the rims and tires were changed while someone i sold it too had it to ride because they were rotten i assume the stand also as it was gone over ten years

Don't break your head or waste your time my friend just tell them. Thanks for the Positive or Negative comments and have a bless day.......;)

I saw this bike in person and it is a beauty, even more of a beauty not hanging up but down in full display. It took a lot of will power on my part not to pick this one up. I'm sure the new owner is going to be super happy with this new addition to their collection!

Back