When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1936 Dayton Super Streamline

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
And here is what the "black beauty" looks like now. Bruce Pence spent hours swabbing off the black overpaint down to the original surface.

IMG_4923.jpg
IMG_4922.jpg

Whenever a bike looks that good under an obviously hastily applied over paint, the skeptic in me, says, Stolen Bike.
I’ll bet, there’s a police report somewhere, from about 1938/39 on that bike.
I’m sure it’s safe to assume, that the thief and the victim are no longer of this Earth, so all is well, that ends well.

Easy to Say!!!

Easy to Say!!!

You know that he did not pay more than $100; So in that case, I'll offer 5 times what he Paid!!!:):):)

lol :cool:
EASY TO SAY
If that’s the case if he pay a 100 I can offer 30 times more than what he paid right now 😂
Thanks guys! I'm still pinching myself..........just glad these old bikes are still out there!
Gonna get some tires on it this weekend, My shoulders are still sore from carrying it to my van at the auction.....:eek:
you are a lucky man CONGRATULATIONS

Back