When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1936 Dayton Super Streamline

-
Wow!
A Harley Davidson Roadster and now a Dayton Super Streamline.
What a week of great finds.
Fabulous bike, Don!

Excellent score. Super streamlines have such wonderful lines. Would be interesting to see that red paint under the black. Be sure to post when you do clean. Congratulations.

Wow!!!! It doesn’t get much better. Beautiful bike, love the streamlines. I will pay you triple what you paid.:D

Easy to Say!!!

Wow!!!! It doesn’t get much better. Beautiful bike, love the streamlines. I will pay you triple what you paid.:D

Easy to Say!!!

You know that he did not pay more than $100; So in that case, I'll offer 5 times what he Paid!!!:):):)

lol :cool:

The bike almost brings a tear to your eye, very very nice bike.
Good luck if you try taking off the black over coat hope the origional paint comes out swell.

Excellent score. Super streamlines have such wonderful lines. Would be interesting to see that red paint under the black. Be sure to post when you do clean. Congratulations.

Red paint wow that will answer a lot of questions

XXXXXXX

Don ... if you decide to part this ride out .. please e-mail me ... thanks ...

Just Kidding ....... if anyone has the best good fortune finding the impossible stuff -- IT'S YOU, DON !!

patric

================
================

Last edited:
Back