When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1936 Dayton Super Streamline

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Thanks guys! I'm still pinching myself..........just glad these old bikes are still out there!
Gonna get some tires on it this weekend, My shoulders are still sore from carrying it to my van at the auction.....:eek:

Thanks guys! I'm still pinching myself..........just glad these old bikes are still out there!
Gonna get some tires on it this weekend, My shoulders are still sore from carrying it to my van at the auction.....:eek:
Pfffff... my sholda hewtz..... nice score ... I'll send you some icy hot lol

Were you holding it over your head and running victory laps around the parking lot? Because that's what I would have done.

Woow Congratulations on a very fine score indeed probably great find of the year for sure in my opinion.... Love to see new finds like this there still out there!!

what a great bike. i love the lines and flow of these frames. theres few sleeper auctions and sales these days with the internet and people networking deals,looks like this was an exception on an exceptional bike

Just letting you know that tha bike isn't original! It has a side and a drop stand. Congrats on keeping that one on the down low Don. I'm glad someone who will leave it crusty got it.

Back