When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1936 Electric C model

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
One of my favorite cusom bikes on The Cabe!Looks like a comfy all day rider. Very well done!
The bike being related to your trade adds a little extra coolness to an already great bike you've built. It's also fantastic that you ride the snot out of your bikes!! ;) We should all be so fortunate.
Agreed one of my all-time favorite custom pre-war bikes as well. Paint scheme and execution is brilliant and it's a darn nice bike to begin with.
Wow Mark the paint work really set this bike off. I like the raked out headtube. Lots of extras i never noticed. Pretty cool that it gets ridden so much too.
I really like this thread and everything about how your C Model has evolved. How you re-created the above photo is really cool.
Thank you all!
It started off with all the "Experts" telling me what the bike needs to be "Correct"; instead it was ordained with all the coolest parts and accessories I found.
Recently we received this Pacific Power & Light topper for my birthday.
thanks again Marty. @cyclingday
IMG_9988.JPG
IMG_9997.JPG

I rode it to do "Essential Electric" work in Orange for Cal-Trans the following day.:D

Hope you used a vise to cut those nuts in half. I still have that lineman's bucket if you want it :)
Yes, i did, use a vice;
the same vice i used when a kid, in the garage, in HB.
Brought it home when we moved Mom up to Idaho, on her 82nd birthday, 2020:)
Yes, thank you very much for that HIGHLINE equipment tool bag.:D
It's funny to me, an apprentice buddy of mine, came over Friday to ride;
asked, "Do you have something to put my wallet and keys in?"
YeahIdo.:sunglasses:

Thanks again, "Sparky" Mark

Last edited:
Yes, i did, use a vice;
the same vice i used when a kid, in the garage, in HB.
Brought it home when we moved Mom up to Idaho, on her 82nd birthday, 2020:)
Yes, thank you very much for that HIGHLINE equipment tool bag.:D
It's funny to me, an apprentice buddy of mine, came over Friday to ride;
asked, "Do you have something to put my wallet and keys in?"
YeahIdo.:sunglasses:
View attachment 1377547
Thanks again, "Sparky" Mark
You're welcome! I'm glad that riggers bag finally came into use for someone. I'll bet a celphone or a Hamms pounder would fit too :)
Next time you're in the PNW, stop by. I'm 100 miles east of Lewiston on Hwy 12......

You're welcome! I'm glad that riggers bag finally came into use for someone. I'll bet a celphone or a Hamms pounder would fit too :)
Next time you're in the PNW, stop by. I'm 100 miles east of Lewiston on Hwy 12......
Actually, I'm 100 miles WEST of Lewiston!!

Back