When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 1936 Elgin bluebird. a piece of American history (PENDING SALE).

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
[QUiOTE="scrubbinrims, post: 684118, member: 7597"]Is your sofa wearing a condom...don't you trust me?
Chris

It is probably for the purpose of your visit as your brain ratan and contaminated with the microbial diseases of nature. Sorry about that I feel bad for you.[/QUOTE]
Ouch....be nice now. Lol

damn I love that bike..... trying to figure out how I can put on my big boy pants and get this.

Serious question.... can anyone tell me how the Blue Bird rides? If I was to pop on this I would definitely want to ride it regularly.

Serious question.... can anyone tell me how the Blue Bird rides? If I was to pop on this I would definitely want to ride it regularly.
Depends on how tall you are. It's quite small unless you happen to jack the saddle up for more legroom.

Well I am average height, 5'8" so it should be ok. It definitely is my favourite bike of all time. Darn Canadian dollar totally sucks compared to US dollar...... (mentally ruminating over my options.

Wayne

Restoration looks very professional...it would be hard to find this bike at this price all things considered.
I am wondering if the speedometer cable and cage are present and its hooked up though.
Chris

Restoration looks very professional...it would be hard to find this bike at this price all things considered.
I am wondering if the speedometer cable and cage are present and its hooked up though.
Chris
The speedometer looks in good condition, there is no cable or rear wheel basket on the bicycle.

Looks like it is missing the 'pencil' kickstand as well. Are there any repo parts that you know of? what does inside the tank look like? Thanks, Shawn

Repo parts are handlebar grips and pedal blocks all the rest was rechrome and restored, and yes inside the tank is empty clean it only shows the speedometer unit, thank you for asking.

Back