1936 Elgin Bluebird project

• Regarding bumping ads in the classifed forums, we've just installed a new (customized) add-on that will change the way ads are bumped to the top. Please refer to the post "Bumping Classifed Ads" for details.
Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
These ads go away when you register for an account!

Whizzerpro

Look Ma, No Hands!
Aug 28, 2019
Puerto Rico
Well my friends. Here we go again but this time is not a Silver King Wingbar. This time it's an Elgin Bluebird that needs a lot of TLC and help. I know it's not easy to do it but i'll try to do my best as always. Thanks for all of you cabers always ready to help. My wish to to see this "bird" resurrect and fly again.

IMG_7017.JPG

IMG_7018.JPG

IMG_7019.JPG

IMG_7020.JPG

IMG_E7011.JPG

stoney

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Jul 19, 2013
Fuquay Varina, NC, United States
Looking forward to seeing progress as it happens on this one. I wasn't sure I could even do an Elgin Blackhawk/Falcon (bike in my avatar)from a bare frame.

frankandpam

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Jan 21, 2016
Tacoma Wa
Good luck. Always interesting and informative to watch these builds progress, and it don't get any better then a Bluebird.

1motime

I live for the CABE
Aug 7, 2019
WHERE I CHOOSE TO BE
You have a pretty good pile to start with. Good luck! If you like doing things yourself you are going to have lots of fun Sorta jealous

Pauliemon

Finally riding a big boys bike
Dec 22, 2009
Sacramento, California
Good luck! You're in the right place for help. It can be frustrating at times but it's mainly fun. Like my wife says, "don't throw it!". Wise advise.

Hammerhead

I live for the CABE
Oct 5, 2018
Franklin,NH
Love the look of these. Will be watching to progress of this refurbishment. Good luck.
Hammerhead

This ad goes away when you register for an account!
This ad goes away when you register for an account!