When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 1936 Elgin Bluebird

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Nickinator

Riding my '38 Deluxe Bluebird
Old resto, likely 80's. Has some chips, scrapes and a couple small dings but still presents very nicely. Likely has some repop parts- buttons? lens & grips for sure, but all have age and look appropriate. Looks like it could be the old repop stuff, when it was high quality.

All metal parts are boys parts- not modified girl's parts. Was not rusted or cobbled together. No crimps or dents in the stays or tubes, and fenders tips are full length, not cut, trimmed or damaged.
Inside tank is very clean, this bike was not rusty.

Speedo cable isn't connected and is just for looks. Triple drops look super nice, may have been rechromed. Believe rear hub is incorrect. Bars, stem etc may be rechromed. Leaf spring seat is restored, stamped Troxel, and is super nice (don't know who did it). Tires are nice chain treads from John Atkinson.

Not perfect, but a very desirable, good looking (and good riding) bike. Rarely do complete ones in this price range come up for sale, and what you see is what you get :)
SOLD

Shipping extra, will be doing some traveling this winter, delivery may be possible.
Message if interested or need more info or pics- some shots were in the sun and some in the shade.
Darcie/Nick
36 BB 1.jpg
36 BB 2.jpg
36 BB 2A.jpg
36 BB 3.jpg
36 BB 3A.jpg
36 BB 4.jpg
36 BB 7.jpg
36 BB 8.jpg
36 BB 9.jpg

Last edited:
Nick is the speedo basket and drive there
And on a scale of 1-10
What condition is the metal parts thanks Jim

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nick is the speedo basket and drive there
And on a scale of 1-10
What condition is the metal parts thanks Jim

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Don't think we have a basket, but may have the bracket that goes on the axle that holds the cable etc. Metal or paint? Metal seems real nice, a little ding or two, I'd say a 9 on metal. Paint is old resto, not 100% correct and with some chips/scratches/blemishes, maybe a 7- 7/12?
Darcie

Back