When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1936 Elgin Bluebird

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
85cdecd6cb7efc9dddc4b6c638a892b1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

85cdecd6cb7efc9dddc4b6c638a892b1.jpg

Ok I Love the Cabe!!!! “But” There are a few members on here that are a total Joke and would do anything to sell a bike or try to persuade you the sell them parts they need and are dishonest in doing so.
I would never dream of parting a bike like this out and those words alone brought many interesting comments and suggestions of which I’d rather not repeat. With that being said it also brought out a buyer that now owns one INCREDIBLE bike, a work of art. Steve did the over the top fabrication, restoration,paint etc. He gave this bike life again and hopefully many years of enjoyment for all the future curators. So if you are lucky enough to see this bike in person or own it in the future please be reassured you are looking at a “piece of art” that a lot of time and love went into.
PS I didn’t mention the names of the people that I think are shady but please be aware there out there.

Yea I knew when you posted the parting thing it would bring some folks out! Glad this story has a happy ending. I don't think the photos posted did the bike any justice. The ones Steve posted when he first did the bike show an amazing amount of talent and craftsmanship. V/r Shawn

The bluebird has been listed on eBay. If it doesn’t sell unfortunately it will be parted out and listed in the parts section.

Nowhere in this quote, does it say, I would never dream of parting this bike out.
The threat of parting out a bike, just to illicit an emotional response, because the bike isn't moving, is kind of a shady sales tactic.
But, it does obviously work.
So, shady is not necessarily a bad thing, if you get the desired result.
In this case, you did, so congratulations are in order.
I'm glad, that you didn't have to resort to the wrench and screwdriver to sell this magnificent work of art.

Nowhere in this quote, does it say, I would never dream of parting this bike out.
The threat of parting out a bike, just to illicit an emotional response, because the bike isn't moving, is kind of a shady sales tactic.
But, it does obviously work.
So, shady is not necessarily a bad thing, if you get the desired result.
In this case, you did, so congratulations are in order.
I'm glad, that you didn't have to resort to the wrench and screwdriver to sell this magnificent work of art.
I am interested in the Bluebird
..can we talk...my email is [email protected]
Thanks
Dave

For those of you that watched the story of this Bluebird, or as I like to call it the Patinabird, I thought that you would like to know it has found a home in north Texas. It arrived yesterday and has already been out on a 3 mile get-to-know-me ride. While it will be treated gently it will also get to be out traversing the roads and bike trails of Texas. Cheers...
IMG_6235.jpeg

Back